People’s Baptist Teens exists to bring teens to the knowledge of Christ and His Salvation, surrendering to God’s will for their lives, and serving Him through the local church. We offer in-depth Bible studies each Wednesday. Exciting activities are scheduled each month to develop unity, fellowship, and evangelism!
FAQ for PBC Teens
What are the ages for the Youth Group?
– Entering 7th Grade through Graduated High School Seniors
When does the Youth Group meet?
– Wednesday Night at 7:00 PM
– Sunday Morning Sunday School at 9:30 AM
When does the Youth Group end?
– Wednesday Night at about 8:15
– Sunday Morning the morning service starts at 10: 45 and usually ends about 12:15
Where does the Youth Group meet during services?
– Wednesday Nights: in Kemp Hall at People’s Baptist Church
– Sunday Mornings: in one of the classrooms in the church building
What should I wear when I come?
– Wednesday nights: Wear something you are comfortable running around in. Depending on weather, we might be having games outside
– Sunday Morning: To show respect to our Lord, wear something that is nicer for the worship service
My child is not able to come regularly, can they still come to the activities?
– YES! Just be sure to let us know so we can arrange transportation and possible food.
I still have questions, how can I get them answered?
– Feel free to contact the church office at 301-473-5635, or email at email@example.com